Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Collide-o-scope Eyes part 6

This is part of a series (obviously). To catch up, read the previous parts.

I have finally arrived at Mr. Kite's place. Lot's of parked cars. Odd.
I got inside without knocking. I've got a bad feeling. A feeling deep inside. A feeling i can't hide. Not a soul in sight. The lights were on, but no body was there. I said "Anybody home?!". No reply.Something is amiss here.
I was expecting an ambush. I reached for my gun. I need to be happy. Happiness is a warm gun, after all. Nothing happened.

*****


Almost an hour passed. I made myself comfortable on the recliner. Even helped my self to a Coke from the fridge. Where the fuck is everyone?
I decided to leave. Well, i had to finish my Coke first.
I turned off the lights before i left. Save energy and whatnot. As i stepped outside, all the cars were gone. The only one left was mine. How the hell did this happen? Why didn't i hear a thing? Fuck. Someone is messing with me.

My phone rang. It was Lady Madonna.

to be continued.

No comments: