Monday, August 3, 2009

Creep

I enjoy creeping people out. Especially the people that know me, but don't know me well (hell, my friends don't know EVERYTHING about me). It's funny to look at their faces' expressions and reactions. I usually do something that i know will creep my friends out.

Like this one guy. He's a bit homophobic, so, i act like a (no offence) stereotypical gay man just give the fucker the creeps. He'd look shocked, then disgusted, then angry, in that order. Really makes me want to smack the guy in the head for prejudism.
Another one is a bit paranoid inside the men's room. So, when he went to the men's room, i made sure no one else was there. I kicked the door open, and scared the living shit outta that motherfucker by showing up with a camera pointed at him while he was pissing. I tell you, that made him stop urinating that very second. Gave me a punch on the shoulder, but i think i deserved it. Too bad i wasn't fast enough to click the shutter.
Now, this one arsehole just deserves to get creeped out. Keeps copying my research work for most of our subjects. I took a brown paper bag, filled it with various animal shit, and put it in his bag. Until now, that sonovabitch has no clue who put that shit there.

So, there. If you show any signs of weakness (read: annoying behaviour), i'll fucking creep the shit out of you.
I'm not kidding.

No comments: