Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Things I Do

If you must know, i'm bored and uninspired today. So, i'll just make a list of things that i usually do for fun.

1. Watch TV
i have to admit, i'm a bit of a couch potato. I'll watch anything that will catch my eye. I prefer BBC over CNN. I'm a fan of Mythbusters. I watch cartoons when possible. I watch anime too. So, yeah, that's that.

2. Enter cyberspace
i'm on Twitter. I'm on Facebook(look for me if you can.). I read webcomics, specifically Gone with the Blastwave and Suicide For Hire. I read Cracked.com. Hell, i learned more shit from cracked.com(a comedy site) than on any trivia site.

3. Read
bibliophilia. How i love fiction. Science fiction and fantasy are some of my favorite genres. Neil Gaiman, Larry Niven, J.D. Salinger, just some of my favourite writers.

4. Sleep
the wonders of sleep. I get to enter the Dreaming this way. Thanks Morpheus.

5. Do some rather stupid shit
run around doing parkour. play pranks on anyone(i mean ANYONE). perform an improvised dance number with my friends in a large crowd of people. some rather embarrassing things.

6. Drink too much Coke, coffee, and iced tea
i love caffeine. I can't stay awake without it. I've discussed this in a previous blog. Just read it.

Well, that's about it. I'm done for now. Might do item number 4 now. See you in the Dreaming.

No comments: